- 1.2 kilogram Pork scotch fillet (diced)
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable or peanut oil
- 1 Brown onion (finely chopped)
- 2 long Red chillies (deseeded and thinly sliced)
- 1/3 cup Store-bought massaman curry paste
- 2 Carrots (peeled and thickly sliced)
- 400 mililitre Can coconut milk
- 500 gram Small chat potatoes (halved)
- Steamed jasmine rice, coriander sprigs, sliced red chilli and roasted peanuts (to serve)
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and chilli and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until softened.
- Add pork and stir in the curry paste and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add carrots, coconut milk and potatoes. Stir until combined and mixture comes to the boil.
- Transfer pork mixture to a slow cooker. Cook on High for 3 hours or until tender and cooked through. Season to taste.
- Serve with steamed rice, coriander, sliced red chilli and roasted chopped peanuts.