Recipe by Adrian Richardson.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the marinade in a shallow bowl. Coat the pork in the marinade
- Crush the corn thins until they form a fine crumb. Stir sesame seeds through the crushed corn thins
- Prepare your crumbing station, with rice flour in one bowl, eggs in the second and the corn cakes in the third
- Place the pork chops in the flour, dust off any excess, dip in the egg and then coat in the crushed corn thins. Dip the chop back into the egg and again in the corn cake mixture
- Heat a pan over a medium-high heat. Add ½ a cup olive oil to the hot pan (you can use another neutral oil if you prefer). Shallow fry the pork chops on each side until crispy and cooked through