- 4 thick cut Pork scotch steaks
- Kitchen string
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 Lemon (juiced and zested)
- 1 tablespoon Fennel seeds
- Salt and pepper
- 2 bunch Baby beetroots (cooked and peeled)
- 2 Blood oranges (segmented)
- 10 Yellow cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- Tie each pork scotch steak with kitchen string to maintain a circular shape. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the steaks into a non metallic bowl and pour over the combined olive oil, lemon juice, zest and fennel seeds.
- Heat a griddle pan over a medium heat and cook steaks for 5 minutes each side, or until cooked medium. If you like them well done, pop them onto a baking tray and finish in a 150°C preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve pork steaks on individual serving plates with a small salad of baby beetroots, blood orange segments and halved tomatoes. Drizzle with lemon pressed olive oil. Finally, garnish plate with micro herbs and the steak with lemon zest.