- 4 x 200 gram Porterhouse steaks
- 3 tablespoon Olive oil (garlic infused)
- 2 tablespoon Fresh rosemary (finally chopped)
- 2 medium Zucchini (sliced thinly lengthways)
- 2 medium Red capsicums (quartered)
- 1 medium Sweet potato (sliced thinly into rounds)
- 2 large Tomatoes slice (thickly into rounds)
- Salt and cracked black pepper (to taste)
- Cover steaks with 2 tbsp of garlic infused olive oil, chopped rosemary and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the barbecue flat-plate or char-grill to hot and cook the vegetables for a few minutes on each side or until cooked through using one half of the barbecue. On the other side of the barbecue add the steaks and grill for 2 – 3 minutes per side or cooked to your liking. Remove steaks from heat and cover loosely with foil for 5 minutes.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, parsley as season to taste.
- Pile vegetables on serving plates and drizzle with dressing. Trim cooked steaks of any excess fat and slice steaks thinly against the grain and place on top of the vegetables to serve.