A simple rustic dish with marinated chicken, cannellini beans and thyme.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/355°F
- Prepare the marinade for the chicken. Place the chicken in a large dish and pour over half of the marinade over the chicken ensuring evenly coated. Place the other half of the marinade aside. Cover the marinated chicken and place it in the fridge for 20min to 2 hours depending on how much time you have.
- While the chicken is marinating chop the onion and the carrot.
- Place the marinated chicken in a large baking dish. Arrange the cannellini beans, carrot and onion in between the chicken thighs. Pour the remaining half of the marinade over all of the ingredients in the dish. Roughly scatter the sprigs of thyme on top of the chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
- Cook in the oven for 45mins - 60mins, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Optional: 2 cups salad greens to serve