The perfect way to enjoy juicy chicken thighs is loaded with the contrasting spicy and sweet flavours you’ll find in this dish.
- Heat your grill to medium-high.
- Place the butter in a small saucepan. When it’s melted, add the garlic and ginger and stir until their aroma is released (around 1 minute).
- Add the paprika, honey, cloves, lime juice and Sriracha. Stir well and simmer for around 5 minutes.
- Pat your chicken thighs dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray your grill with cooking oil and place the thighs on the grill, skin side down to start with. Grill for 4-5 minutes on one side, then the same amount of time on the other.
- Continue cooking, turning the thighs over at regular intervals until the chicken is cooked. (This will take 25-30 minutes.)
- Brush the chicken thighs with the spicy glaze before the last 5 minutes of cooking time and continue to grill.
- Remove from the grill and serve.