- 1 x 250 gram Rice stick noodles
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 2 Green onions (sliced thinly)
- 2 Red chillies (finely chopped)
- 500 gram Lean pork stir fry strips
- ¼ cup Lime juice
- 2 tablespoon Fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon Brown sugar
- ¼ cup Sweet chilli sauce
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 2 cup Bean sprouts (washed)
- ½ Coriander leaves (washed)
- ¼ cup Roasted peanuts (chopped)
- Wedges of lime (to serve)
- Soak rice stick noodles in a large bowl in warm water until soft.
- Heat oil in a large wok over high heat and stir fry the green onions, chilli and pork strips for 3-4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Pour the combined lime juice, fish sauce, brown sugar and sweet chilli sauce to the wok. Stir in the drained rice noodles and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the beaten egg and toss through the noodles.
- Return pork to the wok with bean sprouts, coriander leaves and peanuts.
- Serve hot in large noodle bowls with a wedge of lime.
These Pad Thai noodles are gluten free.